[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Alternator size?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Alternator size?

Alternator size?

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:13 pm

this question is for the people who have fairly powerful systems in their cars. Im getting to the point that the stock alternator just cannot keep up power. so i was wondering how many of you guys have actaully got a bigger alternator, and if you did how big. what sucks is thsat most american cars have at least 100 amps in the alternator...whereas i think our solaras only have 65 or so....anyways for those who changed the alternator, did you change because you were having electrical problems or did you change before you even got problems...? and finally if you changed it and your from So. cal...any good places to get it done at? thanks...................
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:05 pm

Solaras have an 85 amp alt.

Peter changed out his alt.

Do a search, a while ago I posted a few sites that offer H/O alt
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator