[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bad subwoofer output
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Bad subwoofer output

Bad subwoofer output

Postby RickyBoxler » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:43 am

Hey everyone, particularly people that live in chicago. I have a bad subwoofer output on my Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U(Indash DVD/CD/MP3/TV PLAYER). I bought the thing through ebay and the closest repair shop is in Indiana. Was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. IE Where I can fix this, if i can just send it to any electronics store to get fixed..how much it will cost. Anything on the subject would be nice. Its driving me nuts having my system and no sub. thankx
2003 Silver SLE

Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U
XTANT-X1001
XTANT-X604
1 JL W7 12"
Stock JBL Speakers=(...till they blow
More stuff i dont feel like typing
RickyBoxler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:12 pm

panasonic doesn't have an repair centers near you? or like a list of other places that can fix it? most manufacturers have a few factory repair centers and a bunch of othere outside repair centers that are authorized by them to do the work...
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby RickyBoxler » Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:58 pm

ya..i actually checked that out. The only place that is authorized and listed by the panasonic website is a place somewhere in like..indianapolis, which is about a 3 or 4 hour drive from chicago.
2003 Silver SLE

Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U
XTANT-X1001
XTANT-X604
1 JL W7 12"
RickyBoxler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:35 pm

oh that sucks..i forgot out here in california there are service centers everywhere...it might be worth the drive to get it fixed, because at least if the service center messes it up...then they are responsible for it.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Luc » Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:33 pm

You can take it to any retailer that is an authorized dealer and they should be able to send it Panasonic directly to have it fixed. You don't need to go to Indiana.
1998 S/C'd 1MZ-FE A/T
Luc
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby RickyBoxler » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:26 pm

I dont know where to find any authorized dealers...And the other problem is..i dont want to wait while its shipped to Indiana..cuz thats what there going to do. Id like to find a unauthorized person to do it..and im wondering where I can do that. The guy said itd be about a buck and a quarter to fix..i just want it fixd quick..and Ive had bad experineces with sending crap off..cuz itll end up taking like 2 mopnths to get done.
2003 Silver SLE

Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U
XTANT-X1001
XTANT-X604
1 JL W7 12"
RickyBoxler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Luc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:15 pm

Whenever you drop something off for service, there is always a wait, whether it's 2 weeks or 2 months, depending how backed up the retailer gets. It shouldn't take 2 months, but more like 3-4 weeks. There are many retailers that sell Panasonic TVs, VCRs, etc., and they would be able to send the unit out for you, but call first and be sure before making that trip. Asking for help here won't do you any good, you have to do the leg work.
1998 S/C'd 1MZ-FE A/T
Luc
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5