[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Grounding question
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Grounding question

Grounding question

Postby MGLax13 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:39 pm

Ok, I finaly got around to installing the rest of my system today and ended up running the power wire the same way Yanks did it, it turned out to be most practical since the amp was gonna be on that side of the car. My question is al follows. Where do you all have your amps grounded to. I have my amp attached to my back seat. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby HKSV6SLE » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:47 pm

mines ground to a bolt under my rear seats....want a pix of it?
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:25 pm

my computer isn't cooperating with me..anyways i uploaded some new pixs of where to ground the power wires to my sounddomian page...im having trouble inserting the pixs into the post itself...
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby MGLax13 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:46 pm

How do you get the seat off or at least move it enough to get to those bolts?
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby geminimouse » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:51 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:my computer isn't cooperating with me..anyways i uploaded some new pixs of where to ground the power wires to my sounddomian page...im having trouble inserting the pixs into the post itself...

Thanks for the pics...a lot better than where I grounded my amp.
Remove the seat by pulling the seat up, held in by clips.
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby MGLax13 » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:59 pm

Awesome, thanks guys. HKSV6SLE, where did you get ring terminals with a hole big enough to fit those seat belt bolts? They're pretty big bolts.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5