[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Oldtimer with a 2001 Convertible
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Oldtimer with a 2001 Convertible

Oldtimer with a 2001 Convertible

Postby 01Convertible » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:04 am

Hi fellow Solara owners. I have been a member here for quite a while, but haven't posted in this topic. I am a 65 year old owner that spent a fair amount of my youth working as a paid auto and semi-truck mechanic. I later got licensed to work on aircraft and worked on mostly single-engine, small aircraft. I am now retired and try to maintain my own vehicles.
2001 SLE Convertible V-6 Automatic
01Convertible
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Oldtimer with a 2001 Convertible

Postby GzNutz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Congrats on retirement and welcome back to the forum.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Oldtimer with a 2001 Convertible

Postby michaels artic frost » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Welcome aboard!
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator