[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hi everyone
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Postby Katherine » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:31 pm

Hi all,

I am currently in the market for a new car and have decided on the Solara (my 14 year old Oldsmobile is getting on up there... : ) In case you are wondering it was a gift, I did not buy it, lol ). I am having some problems locating the color, build, and options that I want (cosmic blue, SE V-6, Convenience Package with Side Airbags). I don't know if it's because I live in the greater NYC area and apparently inventory is "limited," or what... Is it possible for dealers to order it from the factory or something? It's very frustrating because I especially fell in love with the cosmic blue color. I guess I'd be willing to go with the lunar mist but I really like the other...

Also, why is it that I can't get a moonroof when I add on the side airbags? It's an either/or type of deal... it's very strange. Are there any members out there who have had good experiences with dealerships around here (I live in Bergen County, NJ)? Thanks for any help : )
Katherine
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:35 pm

Hello and welcome aboard hope you get what you are looking for
good to see another female on the site
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby michaels artic frost » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:49 am

Welcome and good luck with locating your future ride. Post some pics when you get it. :D
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Astro » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:39 am

Welcome :D I know you can order the car you want. Just talk to your dealer, they can call around to find one for you. I know most dealerships don't like too, because they want to sell what's on their lot first. The dealership I go to has an online setup, so you can order the car you want. It may take some time, but it's always worth it to wait and get the car with all the options you want!

Larry
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby HKSV6SLE » Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:28 pm

welcome :drinking:
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:04 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:welcome :drinking:

I see you welcome everyone!

I look to the right and you have responded to every New Member with just a Welcome

Post Whore!
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jaimster » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:48 am

The Mad Installa wrote:
Solara1.5 wrote:
HKSV6SLE wrote:welcome :drinking:

I see you welcome everyone!

I look to the right and you have responded to every New Member with just a Welcome

Post Whore!
Look at this, picking on my biatch on another thread!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Katherine, and goodluck on finding the right solara for you!!!!!

Hey, it's between me and my homie HKSV6SLE!

I'm just clowning him! :lol:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:33 pm

:new-alien:
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter