[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Steve "Mookie" Kong
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Steve "Mookie" Kong

Steve "Mookie" Kong

Postby ultramookie » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:42 pm

Name: Steve "Mookie" Kong
Alias: UltraMookie
Age: Younger than Yoda, Older than Episode I Anakin (Ok,Ok, I'm 27).
Solara's Name: Princess
Solara Year: 2001
Solara Model: SLE
Solara Engine Type: V6
Solara Color: Diamond White Pearl
Solara Mods: None yet.
Other Stuffs: Programmer (C, PHP, Perl), love my Solara, love the movies, love my PS2 (especially driving games! :) ), and most of all love my girlfriend Eileen (MookiesGurrrl). Tall Chinese guy, standing at 6'3" :)
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby Gunman » Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:06 pm

6'3"? hey your not that new guy playing for the rockets are you? :D
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 4banger » Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:16 pm

hey gunman you've got quite a few posts in this forum. ever think of starting a thread for your self?
Silver '99 Solara SE 4cyl.
4banger
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:41 am

4banger wrote:hey gunman you've got quite a few posts in this forum. ever think of starting a thread for your self?

Let's stay on topic. Thanks.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Introductions