[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - The one guy here that can't afford mods =P
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

The one guy here that can't afford mods =P

The one guy here that can't afford mods =P

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:12 am

Name: Jeff
Alias: xravexboix // jeff-o // jeffy
Solara's Name: ::SOLARA:: =]
Solara Year: 2002
Solara Model: SE
Solara Engine Type: 2.4 L 2AZ-FE
Solara Color: "Silver" (forgot Toyota's name for it... Lunar Mist Metallic?)
Solara Mods: k&n filter :lol:
Other Stuffs: I love kicking my friends' butts at whatever... (I thrive on competition), I only smoke (cigs) on occassion with my ex-roommate and other friend (when I go visit them at ucsc), i'm looking for a model sc300/400 so I can paint some portions of it to try to make it look like a Solara :P
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Introductions