[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HI!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

HI!

HI!

Postby nkx1 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 6:04 pm

Hi, joined the forum around July '02, so here's a little about me and my car:

Name: Neil
Alias: nkx1
Born: 05 05 78
Solara Year: 1999
Solara Model: SE
Solara Engine/Transmission Type: V6 Manual
Solara Color: Black Sand Pearl
Solara Mods: Alarm, stereo system (the usual-- head unit, amps, speakers, subs. you can visit my website for more info), 18" Alessio F1 chrome wheels, clear corners, mesh grill
Other Stuff: Graduated Cal-state Fullerton 2002 (business mgmt), like to play guitar and pool, and I really can't think of anything else interesting at the moment. Maybe I'll add on later. 8)
2001 SLE, Diamond White Pearl
nkx1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Introductions