[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Not a new guy.. :)
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Not a new guy.. :)

Not a new guy.. :)

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:23 pm

Hey guys..

I am a poor grad student somewhere from midwest... I wrecked my 95 Mustang GT convertible last winter, and that's why I ended up getting my Solara. I wanted something reliable in winter...

I got some mods, but still waiting for struts and tires... I tell you car modding is pretty expensive.. especially for a grad student like me...
Anyway.. Be cool and nice to meet y'all again..

Adios
Jay
-19" Konig Tantrum rims.. Sitting in the garage waiting for tires..
-TRD springs.. Sitting in the garage waiting for struts..
-Conrero aluminium foot pedals.. Sitting in the garage due to my laziness.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Introductions