[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - whats up everyone
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

whats up everyone

whats up everyone

Postby kondo » Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:45 am

Whats up, I'm new to solaraguy and so far I have found the site very usefull in finding out information about solaras. I have a 99SLE so far I have put in a system with 6.5 conponets and 6x9's by pheniox gold powered bya pheniox gold 4x75 amp and a Xmax 12 powered by a 800 watt audio teck amp. I also have added clear corners a hyper flash blinker, indigo gauges, PIAA headlights and fog lights. As far a performace I have put in a Supercharger with a stock pulley(2.75 on the way from pulley boys), An Injen intake, and a Greddy Evo. My car rides on 17 inch Pacer rims surrounded by 225/40/17 Nitto 555 extreme tires. Here is a little clip of my car getting on I80. http://www.joshpeete.com/99sle.mpg

Nick
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Optimus » Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:15 pm

Welcome. enjoyed that little .mpg. I saw 118 mph. nice.

Make sure to post some pics of your car.
7 years w/ Gen 1 Solara....
Loved Toyota so much that I work for them now
Optimus
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Introductions