[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2001 Solara SE V6
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

2001 Solara SE V6

2001 Solara SE V6

Postby AzN_DrAgoN48 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:31 am

Name :James
Job: Soph in highschool
Solara's Name: my car
Solara's Year:2001
Solara's Trim:SE V6
Solara's Price: $16k $18k with all the other fees
Solara's mileage: bought with 26k has 27k
Solara's Color: That deep deep blue, same with yanks.
Solara's Mods: Nothing yet....no money
Future mods: White dash, wood trim, clear corners, xenon bulbs, rims and new sound system.
Kills: 2000 stock accord v6 that was fun. only kill other lilttle civics too they just left
Deaths: WRX yea yea yea i know, it was fun
Last edited by AzN_DrAgoN48 on Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2001 Dark Blue Solara SE V6
8000k Osram HID
Silverstars fogs
Clear Corners
Passport 8500 Hardwired
Two Alpine 12" Type R Subs
JBL BP600.1
AzN_DrAgoN48
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:58 am

Nice car, very nice color.

I have the same car, same year, same model, and almost the same mileage.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Introductions