[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Showstoppers USA Solara!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Showstoppers USA Solara!

Showstoppers USA Solara!

Postby ShowstoppersUSA » Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:21 pm

Whats up guys. My names Chuck from Glendale CA. I own a aftermarket auto accessory shop. MY primary vehicle that will be competing in shows very very soon will be a 1999 Toyota Solara manual V6 SE. So far I have Eibach springs, clear corners, carbon fiber hood and a few interior things done. The TRD kit is on the way (still the cleanest looking one) and 19' R1 GT6 rims. Supercharger is in the near future. Well nice to meet all of you!

Chuck
Showstoppers USA
WWW.ShowstoppersUSA.com
Chuck
Showstoppers USA

99 Toyota Solara V6 manual
Carbon Fiber Hood
Clear Corners
Eibach Springs
19 ' R1 rims (on the way)
ShowstoppersUSA
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yanks0114 » Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:28 pm

Glad you joined our forum. I saw you over at teamsc3.com Do you have any pics of the C/F hood?
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Jaimster » Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:38 pm

Welcome! Hope you become a long time member here at Solaraguy. Does you shop do custom body work? Cars on the site look great. :infinity:
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: Showstoppers USA Solara!

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:43 pm

ShowstoppersUSA wrote:Whats up guys. My names Chuck from Glendale CA. I own a aftermarket auto accessory shop. MY primary vehicle that will be competing in shows very very soon will be a 1999 Toyota Solara manual V6 SE. So far I have Eibach springs, clear corners, carbon fiber hood and a few interior things done. The TRD kit is on the way (still the cleanest looking one) and 19' R1 GT6 rims. Supercharger is in the near future. Well nice to meet all of you!

Chuck
Showstoppers USA
WWW.ShowstoppersUSA.com

Chuck,

Woo WOOOOOO!!! SE V6 Manual!!! Welcome to the rare crowd of Solaras! :D Welcome aboard.

-Ryan
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:31 pm

Hey Ryan, I don't think he carries the "whistle tip" at his shop... :lol:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:07 am

Solara1 wrote:Hey Ryan, I don't think he carries the "whistle tip" at his shop... :lol:

Doh! I wanted to woooo WOOOOO! LOL :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ShowstoppersUSA » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:55 pm

Thanks Guys! I feel welcomed. Hard to find other people with so much interest in fixing up their solaras. Well carbon fiber pics are coming but i dont know how to attach em to my posts. Anyone got any ideas? I got em in my comp. If I can possibly email them to someone who knows how to get em here that would be great. Thanks!
Chuck
Showstoppers USA

Carbon Fiber Hood
Clear Corners
Eibach Springs
ShowstoppersUSA
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ShowstoppersUSA » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:58 pm

PS Whistle tips coming soon! Imma do a group buy on them!!! OK just kidding. lol
Chuck
Showstoppers USA

Carbon Fiber Hood
Clear Corners
Eibach Springs
ShowstoppersUSA
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions