[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Member, just wanna say Hi !!!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Member, just wanna say Hi !!!

New Member, just wanna say Hi !!!

Postby ToyFreak » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:24 am

Sup, peeps.....

01 solara supercharged :D with trd strut bar, at though..... I'm probably gonna have to let it go though... :cry: oh well, I'll see y'all around....
ToyFreak
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:44 am

Welcome. Why do you have to let it go? Other than feeding it expensive premium lately?
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Peter » Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:41 am

welcome to the forum, got any pics? and im curious too, why are u letting it go? u mean the car or just the supercharger?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:44 am

Welcome man.

Was it auto or 5spd and what color
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

letting go both of them

Postby ToyFreak » Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:25 am

Peter wrote:welcome to the forum, got any pics? and im curious too, why are u letting it go? u mean the car or just the supercharger?

:( I'm letting go both of them. I'll be back with a new project. Probably AE86 platform... Those are sweet. Love the Solara though. Talking about smoking some civics with 3 peeps inside the 3000 lbs car, hell yeah i'm gonna miss that car..... 8)
ToyFreak
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions