[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just now noticed this ....
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Just now noticed this ....

Just now noticed this ....

Postby swimshady906 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:00 am

Hey guys... i just noticed the introductions forum and thought i should try it ... i live in Houston Tx w/ my sliver 2000 SE V6 . Trying to build a decent system right now but eventually i want to put about 7 or 8K under the hood. We all know camry isnt the cheapest platform but hey its a nice car!
02' S2000 Silverstone
00' SE V6 Silverstream - sold :(

We race because Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer only require one ball.
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:27 am

A nice car it is. Suspension work makes it better. 8)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Peter » Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:18 pm

get some dubs and a nice 10 piece aggressive body kit and the camry turns into a really nice car :D jp, good luck with your car, and welcome to the forums. btw, 7-8k... do u have any ideas as to what u wanna do with it yet?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby happy_aggies » Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:41 am

I put around $7k already. :drinking:
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Peter » Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:44 am

is your car manual or auto swimshady?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby swimshady906 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:21 pm

manual all teh way! heh... i have some ideas... ide like to bore it out as much as safely possible not sure yet mebbe around 30 over? just ideas .. tehn upgrade the fuel delivery system find some forged pistons and either find a way to rig up custom turbo or just s/c it with a much improved pully... make those forged pistons work ... tehn the usual intake exhaust stuff.. yea wishful thinking tho... not sure if even all of that will work out, i havent really looked into it yet .. so yea thats for the engine also some suspension and nice wheels could do alot for teh solara
02' S2000 Silverstone
00' SE V6 Silverstream - sold :(

We race because Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer only require one ball.
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Introductions