[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New to the Solara Family from Northern VA
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New to the Solara Family from Northern VA

Postby xyntax » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:31 am

Welcome Rizal! This reminds me of a cool 90's grunge pinoy band "Rizal Underground" along with acid rock "Razorback" (ahh those were the days)

I gotta say you got a great deal on your car.
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby shidosha01 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:47 am

Thanks! Just looked up the carfax history of the my 99 solara...everything is perfect...the reason it had such low miles is because it was a lease car!

I guess donating $10 to the church every sunday paid off! :)

thanks for the warm welcome guys...rizal D.
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby bigsley18 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:01 pm

hey shidosha01, where in northern va you from? pretty sweet deal you got there at carmax. i'm surprised you feel your car's in great shape considering what goes on behind carmax's doors. but anyway, my car's going in the shop next week for some body work and then onto the paint job. you got your stuff quicker than i did when i first bought the car. we 703 folks should meet up sometime to compare rides. if not, i'll be seeing yall at the import expression may 10th. later
bigsley18
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

found the website

Postby DvS One » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:11 am

Yo Rizal i found the website for your gauges

www.procarparts.com

aiite then hit me back
DvS One
Regular SolaraGuy
Regular SolaraGuy

Previous