[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Greetings From Phoenix Arizona
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Greetings From Phoenix Arizona

Greetings From Phoenix Arizona

Postby solara28 » Wed May 07, 2003 4:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a 2002 Red Toyota Solara SE automatic with the appearance package (alloy wheels and spoiler). Bought the car used from the dealer. I am so happy to get out of the 96 Honda Civic DX hatchback I was stuck in for seven years.

Anyways, the first month in my Solara has been a pure joy for me. The car has plenty of power, compared with the 106 hp Civic I drove. I'm looking to upgrade the car over the next few years. I decided to first do some lighting upgrades on it first. I'm looking to install tire lights, screw lights throughout the exterior of the car, and some neon light bars for the interior. Anyone know of places in Phoenix where I can buy this stuff. There are plenty of places listed online, but I rather look at the merchandise first before buying. Thanks! :D
Robert in Phoenix
solara28
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby happy_aggies » Wed May 07, 2003 5:23 pm

Welcome! :D
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krook » Wed May 07, 2003 5:39 pm

welcome to the boards! as for the lighting....check ebay for some of those products.
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed May 07, 2003 5:40 pm

Welcome man. Stay away from the tire lights, i think they look cheesy. If you do want them, check ebay
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Flipside909 » Wed May 07, 2003 8:33 pm

Welcome!
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Introductions