[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Another new guy here
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Another new guy here

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun May 11, 2003 11:31 am

Welcome man. Good to see more NJ people signing up. When we finally get the NJ and/or Northeast meet together hopefully you can come
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Peter » Sun May 11, 2003 3:26 pm

nice ride, did u install the sidemarkers urself? or did u get it done?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Sun May 11, 2003 3:38 pm

welcome to the boards! i like the spoiler!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby FLASH » Sun May 11, 2003 5:35 pm

Hey man welcome to the boards, Ive seen your car on cardomain before and always thought it was awesome. Reminds me of my spoiler and the rims I may be gettin soon. I wanted to ask whats the deal with your fogs, they look like they have a chameleon tint or somthing on them (?) And the spoiler looks like the one off of the 99 accord, as does mine, whered ya get it from?
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby NASTY » Sun May 11, 2003 6:55 pm

hot ride!
welcome!
'01 SLE V6