[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Arizona Solara!!!!!!!!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Arizona Solara!!!!!!!!

New Arizona Solara!!!!!!!!

Postby jollycanuck » Sat May 24, 2003 11:41 am

8)
Hi from Sunny Arizona,
8) We have moved into the 100 degree day period which can last up to 180 days----but its a dry heat!!!!!
:bday: I have a 2003 Rainforest SLE (purchased in April) which purrs like a kitten. I have been a bit surprised at how well the A/C works. Sure hope it keeps up that way.
:o Look forward to attending one of your get togethers in the near future.
8) Tomorrow its off to Canyon De Chelly in north east Arizona, approx 6 1/2 hrs each way.
:evilbat: Got my first warning in it 2 days ago---should I investigate getting a governor for it? or just let it run free?
DD
jollycanuck
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Arizona Solara!!!!!!!!

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat May 24, 2003 12:26 pm

jollycanuck wrote: 8)
:evilbat: Got my first warning in it 2 days ago---should I investigate getting a governor for it? or just let it run free?

Welcome

What do you mean warning? The car has a govenor from the factory
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby happy_aggies » Tue May 27, 2003 9:27 am

Welcome aboard!
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer