[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hello Everyone
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Postby 02SOLARA » Wed May 28, 2003 8:28 am

Well I have a 2002 Solara that I have had for over a year. It is diamond white pearl and other than tint I have done nothing to it. Just got it repainted due to an accident (not my fault!) and I want to start doing some modification first being new wheels. I havent done anything to it yet because after I pay for it I dont have much left. I have the hefty payment of $453 thanks to the great interest rate a Toyota Financial Services and my 1996 Camry LE I traded. I miled it out and ended up $7000 in the hole I put 60000 on it in one year. So that is my story if anyone know of someone with wheels Im looking for 18's. Oh and I am a female Solara driver.
02SOLARA
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby happy_aggies » Wed May 28, 2003 8:29 am

Welcome!

I believe some1 is selling his rims on For Sale section.
I am selling mine as well. For pic, check out my sig.
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DavPak » Wed May 28, 2003 9:18 am

welcome welcome!!
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby NASTY » Wed May 28, 2003 11:23 am

Another female? We're on a roll!

Welcome!
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krook » Wed May 28, 2003 8:14 pm

NASTY wrote:Another female? We're on a roll!

HAH! now we're talkin'! helllloooo there. . .

welcome to the boards!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Introductions