[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I love the site!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

I love the site!

camera

Postby TrevDog » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:23 pm

I can't find my digital camera. I probably lent it to a friend.... But I will try to get some pics into the pictures section in a day or two!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
2000 Silver Solara SLE V6 Auto
Street Glow Blue Line green undercar neon lighting
Street Glow blue neon tubes under seats and red neons in trunk
400watt JBL amp and 10in sub in the trunk
TrevDog
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Introductions