[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - The New Guy
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

The New Guy

The New Guy

Postby TK3SS631 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:31 pm

hey whats up guys..living in long island, new york. just bought a 2006 solara sport I4 5speed and im looking foward to doing mods, but i cant find any parts. 1st thing i wanna do is a new cold air intake. 2nd thing i wanna do to it is exhaust(cat back).
thanks- Tyler

P.S sorry for the noob questions lol
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: The New Guy

Postby crispone » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm

WELCOME!!!

You should be able to find what IS available from this place. It's a good community, stick around.

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby stringbean » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:47 pm

welcome! talk to Gabe "TRD4Life" or facebook -> GLP motor sports he's the man to talk to!

Welcome to the forum!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 am

:drinking: As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.

Wtf... To the Person above me sounds like a BOT
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TK3SS631 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 am

stringbean wrote:welcome! talk to Gabe "TRD4Life" or facebook -> GLP motor sports he's the man to talk to!

Welcome to the forum!

thanks but i cant find him on facebook
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 am

jewelryab wrote:Hey all I'm Jewelryab and pretty new to this forum thing :) I'm 23 and My sailors name is Joe. He is stationed right now, story of my life. Anyways I love meeting and talking to new people, I'm just a lil ol' ranch girl from WY, so stop by and say hi :)

it is a damn bot! dont trip should be gone soon :wink: :spam1: :spam2: :spam3: :ban:
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby parkc96 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 am

TK3SS631 wrote:
stringbean wrote:welcome! talk to Gabe "TRD4Life" or facebook -> GLP motor sports he's the man to talk to!

Welcome to the forum!

search "glp motorsports" on facebook you will find it.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 am

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 am

wsup tyler. welcome to solaraguy. the first two mods on your list sound fairly easy. Injen makes good intakes, and TRD is a very reputable exhaust. do a little navigating around this site and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

jewelryab wrote:Hey all I'm Jewelryab and pretty new to this forum thing I'm 23 and My sailors name is Joe. He is stationed right now, story of my life. Anyways I love meeting and talking to new people, I'm just a lil ol' ranch girl from WY, so stop by and say hi

sup girl. 8) holler!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby tSse06 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Welcome to SG!!
MARK

2006 Toyota SE V4
8K lows, 6k fogs, 6k license plate lights
tSse06
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TK3SS631 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:wsup tyler. welcome to solaraguy. the first two mods on your list sound fairly easy. Injen makes good intakes, and TRD is a very reputable exhaust. do a little navigating around this site and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

jewelryab wrote:Hey all I'm Jewelryab and pretty new to this forum thing I'm 23 and My sailors name is Joe. He is stationed right now, story of my life. Anyways I love meeting and talking to new people, I'm just a lil ol' ranch girl from WY, so stop by and say hi

sup girl. 8) holler!

hey thanks. do you know anyone that has it? i want a loud exhaust, you know?
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TK3SS631 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 am

parkc96 wrote:
TK3SS631 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

search "glp motorsports" on facebook you will find it.

thanks man
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions