[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Brand New with My Old Solara
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Brand New with My Old Solara

Brand New with My Old Solara

Postby nsmith24 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 am

I'm new to the SolarGuy audience with my 2002 SLE Convertible. 107,000+ miles and still running smooth. Starting to replace the worn out items like weather stripping, bad speakers, convertible top handles/latches, etc. It sucks having the car get old. Might start looking for the TRD supercharger Toyota recommended and warranted back when the car was new for the 3.0L V6 Gen 1.5 engine. Yell at me if one can be found to install. Thanks and glad to be around.
nsmith24
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Brand New with My Old Solara

Postby 1gSE » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 am

welcome. I know of at least 2 blowers, possibly 3, in the FS section
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Welcome
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 am

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions