[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Solara :) slammed
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Solara :) slammed

Re: New Solara :) slammed

Postby hella_m » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 am

Tails look good. Did you use vht? A little polish and some light buffing should make them shine.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby hella_m » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:07 am

i used night shades.
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NVDIS1 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

welcome aboard :D I seen your car the other day in west county. I was the one in the slammed gti with the orange wheels!
Yay for another solara owner in the stl 8)
Gen1 - modded a lil
05 Gti- Apr Stage 1-R1 Dv-badglss-coils-hids-Gr8 plates-endlinks-bosr'd-shav'd-R32 projectors-orange 18s-stretch'd tires-20th lip-dronemble
NVDIS1
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby hella_m » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Hell Yah! I remember ur gti was sick!!!!!!
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Nice ride! BTW have you noticed if you get rid of the J and the 3 in your license plate it says MEOW hahaha
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby hella_m » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Jabraltar wrote:Nice ride! BTW have you noticed if you get rid of the J and the 3 in your license plate it says MEOW hahaha

FUNNY THING....my initials are mj
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SoSleek » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:58 am

WARNING: if you take off "Solara" there will be two holes in your trunk lid, that they drill so they can align the badge in the factory. You will need to make sure that when you place the "Monica" letters that it covers the holes so no moisture gets in. BTW, Welcome! Good to see another black 04! :)
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am

SoSleek wrote:WARNING: if you take off "Solara" there will be two holes in your trunk lid, that they drill so they can align the badge in the factory. You will need to make sure that when you place the "Monica" letters that it covers the holes so no moisture gets in. BTW, Welcome! Good to see another black 04! :)

x2. the holes are tiny as sh!t though. my smartass decided to take it off yesterday and it's been pouring all day today. I'm pretty sure I got some water up in there now.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby hella_m » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:34 am

so i just got a cold air intake for my car...it's faster and i can tell a difference...but i want something a bit faster. I raced an 07 GTI on highway not from a dead stop..wanting to actually win from dead stop!! Turbo or super chargedf? :evil:
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Introductions