[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Solara :) slammed
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Solara :) slammed

New Solara :) slammed

Postby hella_m » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello all!! My name is monica! Just got my new solara about a month ago..so far i lowered it a bit and i did my rims black..plastidip does the job...and my tail lioghts are going to be tinted thats my next project. Window tinting will be after that... I want to make my v6 faster . Looking to see how all you people make ur solaras fast i want to race mine sometime. I have an SLE thats fully loaded and im in lovve
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Solara :) slammed

Postby 1gSE » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Welcome, we need more SolaraGirls around here. Hopefully no one runs you off like the last one. If you're looking to go fast, I suggest a thorough search of the force induction section. Research research research. After that, fire away with any questions. What color is the car and post pix of it.
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Welcome
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby TLMNICK » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome. Post some pics!
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby hella_m » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

so this is my baby =] her name is lola. shes an 04 not brand new but nicest car i ever owned. Image
im working on getting the windows tinted and my tail lights smoked.

i d have a ? tho. in my passanger side headlight, air has gotten into it and its fogged up. can you tell me how to fix that? do i have to take it somewhere for them to seal the light back up and clean the inside? it just looks funky.

im going on a photoshoot with my car tomorrow as well so i wil have better pictures up .
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1gSE » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 am

oohhhh......i didn't know you had a gen2. That's a whole different story on going fast. You'll need to contact Gabe (trd4life) on that one. As for the moisture in the headlight...most of the time it should dry itself out
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby hella_m » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 am

tail lights are being smoked today! i will post pictures when they are finished!!
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby mightymouse402 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome, welcome, 1,000 welcomes. :party:
That's what she said...

mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 am

welcome to the forum! that solara looks nice, idk why but for some reason i really like the emblems on the rims... r they pink?

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 am

welcome. black gen2's ftw (even more specifically, black 2004 SLE)!

when you finish your photoshoot, make sure you help us update this thread:
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=31315

btw, where are you located? jw cuz of your 'hella' sn
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby crispone » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 am

W-E-L-C-O-M-E-!!!

Good to have you join us, Lola! (AND Monica, too! :wink: )

You have come to the RIGHT PLACE! (Don't let the peanut gallery "scare" you off!)

Stick around... and check into the CP-e Intake kit for your '04 if you can. (Let's see... is it a V6?)

Other than more costly supercharger options, that and the TRD exhaust are about it for performance ENGINE wise, but suspension and other upgrades are out there as well... and THIS is the place to learn about it all!

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby hella_m » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 pm

yes!! my center caps are pink! waiting for my hot pink lugnuts to come in!! can't wait for that!! my car is going to look SIIICK when its done. i know i am just a girl but i am IN LOOOOVEEEE with trying to deck out my car <3 I can't wait to post my shots after my tail lights are done. just buffed and waxed it! so excited!
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby hella_m » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm

i am located in Saint Louis Missouri =]
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby hella_m » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

sorry guys. i also want the SOLARA letters on the back to be taken off. and i want to add MONICA there. is there a special way to get those letters off?
hella_m
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Welcome to the forum monica! glad to have another girl on board. as for the emblems i used a blow dryer to get the glue kinda hot and just get some dental floss and start removing it slowly when the emblems are off you will probably notice some glue left over. Get "goo gone" and that should take care of that. Last step some wax and polish and your done ! :)
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Next

Return to Introductions