[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Intro from Hawaii
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Intro from Hawaii

Intro from Hawaii

Postby Bobolara » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Greetings from the islands, just wanted to introduce. I'm a new solara owner, always liked them and recently got lucky and found one for sale that was in decent condition. Still stock but I did order a cheap DDM HID kit to sample and was planning on buying maybe the Tokico/Tein combo if only I can find somewhere that doesn't charge so much for shipping to Hawaii. I don't plan to do much mods as I would like to keep things simple.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Intro from Hawaii

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 am

"E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 am

welcome
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ROCK STOCKS KREW » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Bobolara wrote:Greetings from the islands, just wanted to introduce. I'm a new solara owner, always liked them and recently got lucky and found one for sale that was in decent condition. Still stock but I did order a cheap DDM HID kit to sample and was planning on buying maybe the Tokico/Tein combo if only I can find somewhere that doesn't charge so much for shipping to Hawaii. I don't plan to do much mods as I would like to keep things simple.

Welcome....Got some TEIN drop springs for sale....I'm located on Oahu...pretty much brand new...mounted the fronts and ran it for less than a week....the rear springs were never installed....
Asking 160.... Lmk, thanks....
...R O C K S T O C K S K R E W...since ever since...
ROCK STOCKS KREW
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DriDed » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Welcome aboard!
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby KingKevin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Welcome!!
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby EkiMucH » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome! Also 160 for those springs above is a good deal, should jump on that, especially since you are all in Hawaii!
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby parkc96 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:14 pm

EkiMucH wrote:Welcome! Also 160 for those springs above is a good deal, should jump on that, especially since you are all in Hawaii!

what are you talking about he cant buy those dsm_lara needs to buy them! haha but anyways welcome man.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Bobolara » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Would like to pick up the springs, and was planning to get some tokico struts and get it done all at once but Christmas hit me pretty bad this year. I'm also looking into the kaminari lip kit but that's a whole lot of money to drop at once, and I don't think the other half will approve. The parts under the hood isn't too bad because she doesn't notice them, if I came home one day dropped with a new kit I would expect to get yelled at.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby parkc96 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 am

Bobolara wrote:Would like to pick up the springs, and was planning to get some tokico struts and get it done all at once but Christmas hit me pretty bad this year. I'm also looking into the kaminari lip kit but that's a whole lot of money to drop at once, and I don't think the other half will approve. The parts under the hood isn't too bad because she doesn't notice them, if I came home one day dropped with a new kit I would expect to get yelled at.

so drop it one day and kit it the next :lol: problem solved haha, then its not all at once!

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ChadnMS » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Welcome! I stopped getting yelled at. My other half just keeps quiet and uses it later for ammunition. I wish I could just get my beating over with at once. :-)

2007 Sport. 17x7+40mm, 225x50R17, TRD springs, 5-speed manual.
ChadnMS
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Bobolara » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Ha! That's a good one Chad, and thats a clean ride. I just installed my projector kit too and she hasn't noticed it yet... so I'm just waiting when she does. I have to do it over though because I broke the tab on my headlight that the corner light screws into, so eventually I have to buy a new headlight and corner. Oh yea and I broke the tab on the corner light too, those damn things are so fragile I think they do it on purpose to make you buy a new one.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions