[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hi...from new member in St. Louis.
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hi...from new member in St. Louis.

Hi...from new member in St. Louis.

Postby donjumps » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 am

Hello, This is Don from St. Louis I am new to the board. I am trying to respect the rules of this intro. forum, so hello to everyone!!! I have a sweet little 2003 SE Convertible 4cyl. Red/Black top with only 90,000 miles on it! It has the Alloys, JBL Audio (complete with blown rear sub!) and a power drivers seat. Just bought it last May, and it is my daily driver. I do have a problem with a rattle in the cowl area and I would like to know which is the best forum to post more details of my problem and see if anyone can help? If anyone could direct me to the best place to post , that would be helpful. Thank you,
Don
donjumps
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Hi...from new member in St. Louis.

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 am

wsup don and welcome to solaraguy.

this is a good section to start:
viewforum.php?f=1
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby NVDIS1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Welcome aboard :D
Gen1 - modded a lil
05 Gti- Apr Stage 1-R1 Dv-badglss-coils-hids-Gr8 plates-endlinks-bosr'd-shav'd-R32 projectors-orange 18s-stretch'd tires-20th lip-dronemble
NVDIS1
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GzNutz » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions