[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - hello :)
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

hello :)

hello :)

Postby solaragurl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi my name is Sandra. Not too long ago i purchased my first car which is a grey 2001 Toyota Solara. Sadly it is a 4-cylinder..haha really wish i had a V6 but that's okay.. There are some complications with my car and i am still in the process of trying to get everything fixed...there are problems with the cat converter..need new axles, mounts, have 3 oil leaks, bought new rodors, needs a new steering pump, struts/shocks, and just got 2 new tires...not only that, the paint job on the front bumper is peeling and to cover it up they put a bra on it...looks ridiculous but better than driving it around looking crappy!! :( they also painted parts of it with grey nail polish....YEA....:( but yea it's a lot..unfortunately when i bought it i didn't really know much about cars, didn't know what questions to ask about it and bought it like that..i would say i got totally ripped off.. i bought it like this for $4100..at first he was trying to sell it for $4900..i know...*sigh* BUT for some reason it doesn't really bother me because i LOVE it :D

after i get everything done i want to soup it up and make it REALLY nice..
i was actually looking up info on my car and found this website :D im hoping this site well help me out a lot with what i need to do or what i should do to make my car fast, nice, and make it sound MEAN haha
i am really into cars but i need help :P

i have lived in georgia for about 6-7 years and i havent seen ONE solara that looked nice and are souped up..so i want to be the first xP
i havent figured out how to post pictures yet...so once i find out i will :P ( btw anyone want to tell me?? :P )
solaragurl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: hello :)

Postby 1gSE » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

OUCH! Welcome
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

wattup sandra. welcome!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby TLMNICK » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Welcome Sandra! The Solara is a great car. Even though I don't drive mine a lot, I still love it. It's a blast to drive in the summer time.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby EkiMucH » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Welcome Sandra!

Upload pics to a site like photobucket and then copy the "IMG code" and paste into a post.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Solarasian » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:54 am

welcome sandra. i know what you mean about not seeing a nice solara around. around here ive only see 2 with a catback. mine being one of them lol.
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome Sandra, Wow seems like you got a handful. Good Luck with everything and if you need any help just keep on posting here, i'm pretty sure someone will help you.

Posting pics on the forums is pretty easy.
1. You need some sort of Photo sharing account. ( http://www.photobucket.com ) Which is very easy.
2. When you upload a photo, there should be an IMG Code that you can Copy.
Example
3. Just paste that to the post and it will automatically show up.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby solaragurl » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

thanks!! :D
ill be posting pics up soon..even though they wont look that great haha
ive recently bought a new cat converter and a manifold and some new axles to get started..so hopefully after i get struts/shocks thats when i can start saving up and putting stuff into/onto my car :D
solaragurl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SteveSolara » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Thats cool, pics no need to be pro, just as long as your posting and have pics. Can't wait to see it all hooked up :)
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TheMack » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm

welcome girl, everyone here should be pretty helpful with whatever your needs are
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Introductions