[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hello fellow Solara Drivers
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hello fellow Solara Drivers

Hello fellow Solara Drivers

Postby hksxtrd562 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:24 am

Well I'm Sam and ive had my car since the beginning of February of 2012 so you can say its my Valentine's hahah. Well anyways I have a 2002 Gen 1.5 silver SE V6 that's lowered on Eibach springs. I actually got the car off a member of Solaraguy.com by the name of tedster or so. Im not too sure of his username but ever since I got the car ive replaced a bunch of stuff and have been constantly adding on to it nearly everyday.. especially the miles lol. Well ive also had my first major race or rather battle this morning actually and it was with a Gen 1 solara that was silver with a black top.. boy he knew how to handle his car.. so if anyone may know of this driver please pm me! But yes ill be working me way into the posts and hopefully ill get a picture of her onto here. (:
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Hello fellow Solara Drivers

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 am

welcome to the forums, sam.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby mig0s » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 am

welcome! now post pics!
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby hksxtrd562 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:58 am

Will do lol. But its the same as user MisterTedster's car since I purchased it from him.
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions