[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Return member, back for more knowledge!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Return member, back for more knowledge!

Return member, back for more knowledge!

Postby Nemesis85 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 am

Alright, names Adam. I used to have a user name here when I first picked up my Lara 3 yrs back, ampreston85, but it got locked when the website changed somehow. So this is my new sn. So I've had my Lara for nearly 3 years now... So far I've done a few things...
Window Tint
Custom Alpine component speaker install
Infinity Kappa 6x9's
Pioneer Premier Headunit
Yellow tinted fogs
Tails tinted dark (except the crystal clear segment)
Clean trunk
TRD muffler
Fully synthetic fluids
More to come....
Anyway, I'm happy to be back. I know a fair amount about my car, but not nearly enough. I wanna keep learning more and do it all with my own car. Looking to do the projector retro, independent fogs, and some other details to make my Lara stand out from the others slightly, without modding it like crazy =) Glad to be here and ALWAYS open to all ideas and thoughts! Thanks
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Return member, back for more knowledge!

Postby GzNutz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 am

Welcome back!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Nemesis85 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Ya I got so busy and didn't have any money for a while (price of living in an upscale neighborhood) but I moved, cut expenses, and now I'm back in the game with my Lara. Lots planned, but nothing extreme lol.
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DriDed » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome back! :D
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 pm

your old sn sounds familiar. either way, welcome back.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Nemesis85 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Ya, something happened when the forum changed and it wouldn't let me back in lol. Oh well. Thanks!!! I'm scuffing down the chrome trim around the windows and grill today! Gonna paint it a dark gunmetal like the new camry se decals are!
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Introductions