[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 20 inch wheels
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

20 inch wheels

20 inch wheels

Postby cjd45 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 am

I need some ideas on how i can make my 20 in wheels fit on my 2006 toyota solara. they have a universal bolt pattern and they have been on the car before. only probllem is that the rubber on the wheel rubs on the outside lip of the wheel well in the back, mostly when i drive over a bump. ive seen pictures of people with 20 inch wheels on a solara and i was wondering how you got them to fit and ride properly. someone help me!
cjd45
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 20 inch wheels

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 am

what's the width and offset of your wheels? any fender work done? tire size?
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cjd45 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 pm

tires are 245/35z R20 95Y ill figure out the offset when i get home
cjd45
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Tires are too wide and if you want to keep running that tire size you need to get your rear quarter panels rolled.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Introductions