[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hello
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hello

Hello

Postby cosmeus » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 am

:D Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I just wanted to say that I have 2001 Gen1 Solara. I recently got a remanufactured engine about a few months ago and my car is running perfectly. I was thinking about doing some upgrades all around. I have a few questions I will post soon . I just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you all and I'm looking forward to listen and trade ideas. :)
cosmeus
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Hello

Postby crispone » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 am

cosmeus wrote::D Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I just wanted to say that I have 2001 Gen1 Solara. I recently got a remanufactured engine about a few months ago and my car is running perfectly. I was thinking about doing some upgrades all around. I have a few questions I will post soon . I just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you all and I'm looking forward to listen and trade ideas. :)

W-E-L-C-O-M-E-!!!

This is a GREAT site! Enjoy as you come along on your ride... and share with pics and experience for others to follow along!

(You need go nowhere else for the Solara... as this place is "IT"!)

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Re: Hello

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

welcome to solaraguy
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Introductions