[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Solara Owner from ND!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Solara Owner from ND!

New Solara Owner from ND!

Postby ndsolara » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Hey!
Just bought my Solara last week (I actually used this forum to do some research prior to buying; it was so helpful, I thought I'd better join :D ).
Here are the spec's on my Solara:
-2005 Red Convertible SE
-107,000 Miles
-Black top
-Paid $9500 from a private seller and also got a 2 year gold Toyota VSA with it

I'm coming from a '01 Civic and this thing feels like a Rolls-Royce compared to that... love the acceleration...way more fun to drive.

Let me know what you think.
ndsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Solara Owner from ND!

Postby 1gSE » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome. Where at in ND? I was stationed at Minot for 4 years. I was ssssssssooooooooooooooo glad to leave that place
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 am

Welcome
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ndsolara » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm in Fargo...never been out to Minot. I know what you mean tho...
ndsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Introductions