[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Member - Will
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Member - Will

New Member - Will

Postby SolarAlienRacer » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi all,

By the time you read this, I will no longer be the newest member. It was a great feeling to be the freshest newbie, but alas, it was not destined to last forever.

So now I am just me, Will, and as I am I introduce myself.

I own a 2007 Solara Convertible, V6, Metallic Silver.
I have a Remote Start Code alarm security system, Xenon HID's for Hi, Low and Fog.

That is all I have done to it so far!

I just created a Solara Club for Southern California. If you would like to join, let me know. I do not want to post a link on my introduction.

Will
SolarAlienRacer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Member - Will

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm

whats up will and welcome to the forums.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Welcome to the forum Will, glad you joined and did the intro thing.

Ahhhh, a drop top Gen 2.5 member. Gotta love the remote start alarm.

We were all new at one point or another. Best to you and the solara club in your area.

Enjoy!

-Michael T.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Introductions