[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Newbie & Disabled
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Newbie & Disabled

Newbie & Disabled

Postby Wheelz » Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Today I gave a friend permission to go to auction and pick out a low mileage 2006-08 Solara Coupe. I am disabled & use a wheelchair. I need a mid-sized 2-door and the Solara seemed to be a near-perfect fit. I've driven a '99 Monte Carlo since 2001 so I'm sure the Solara will take some getting used to. :drinking:

I'm sure I will have some "how do you..." questions after I get the hand controls and other modifications completed. :D Really kind of cool that there's a forum just for Solaras.

y'all take care... :Fade-color

Mark
Wheelz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Newbie & Disabled

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue May 22, 2012 11:51 pm

welcome mark. it's a small community but it's a chill place to get some good info. enjoy your stay
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

Welcome, I hope we can provide the answers to most any of the inquiries you are bound to have. Enjoy your SG experience.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby GzNutz » Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Welcome.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Fri May 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome Mark! Let us know if you have any questions, most likely we can answer them. Glad you found SG, They are a Great forum with great people. Feel free to share!
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your new ride. Any pics?

-Michael T.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Introductions