[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Intr from blacksol
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Intr from blacksol

Intr from blacksol

Postby blacksol » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Hey
Last year I bought a 2006 Solare SE 6 cylinder. Best move I've made. It has 84000 miles and runs like a top.
I had to do a great deal of work and expense. I have over $9700 in it now. Still admire its looks ability to handle on the road. Hope to use forum to learn and enjoy my purchase.

blacksol
blacksol
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Intr from blacksol

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Welcome Buddy. Glad you found us. Any questions or need help feel free to ask
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby blacksol » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks

Any opinion about cleaning MAF sensor? Is it necessary with eighty-four thousand miles?

Help.

blacksol
blacksol
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

A cleaning wouldn't hurt. Use maf specific cleaner. It can be found at any auto parts store. Just spray it and let it dry. Do not try to scrub it with anything.

Welcome to SG!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

^^ Yeah you can try that, but be careful, the sensor wire thats in the MAF is VERY thin and you dont want to brake it.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions