[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Member!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Member!

New Member!

Postby GregSolara » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Hey everyone. I have a 2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 and I love it! It's got the sport package with the retuned suspension. I love rally cars so I kinda made mine look like a rally car haha. It handles really well in ice and snow and on dirt. Here is a pic of it :D Btw I have a bigg question. How do you take take apart and replace the drip molding. The rubber/vinyl part above the door and I don't mean the weather striping. I only need to know how to replace the top part that starts at the mirror. Thanks!!! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... =3&theater
GregSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Member!

Postby GzNutz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: New Member!

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:12 pm

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
Post Pictures.... That link don't work.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions