[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - What to do?
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

What to do?

What to do?

Postby Julahz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

hey guys im new to the cite. My 1999 toyota solara sle v6 has a 135000 miles on it, im debating on weather to get new rims and wheels. Im not sure because the car is up there in age and idk how much longer it wil last, What do you guys think?
Julahz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: What to do?

Postby mig0s » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 pm

if will last you another 100k miles. Solaras are TANKS, like most of Toyotas.
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

As long as you're up to date with the general maintenance you'll get plenty more miles out of it. Welcome to SG!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Julahz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm

thanks guys im going to stick with it, and I actually work at toyota but im 17 the car needed alot of work and im trying my best to get it up im gonna throw some pictures up of it
Julahz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 pm

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image to Solaraguy.
The Solara is the best Car I ever bought Reliable wise.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Introductions