[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just Bought My First Solara
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Just Bought My First Solara

Just Bought My First Solara

Postby aurora_solara » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 pm

I just bought my first car, a 2006 black Solara SE, for $4800. I have to have the muffler and timing belt replaced, but I can't wait to drive her home tomorrow! Pics to come soon, is there anything I should know about owning a Solara?
aurora_solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Just Bought My First Solara

Postby GzNutz » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome! Where are you located? I've got my stock exhaust laying around if you're local and in need of one.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Just Bought My First Solara

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 pm

welcome!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Introductions