[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new member
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Postby sgt » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Hello to all,
I have owned a 2008 solara for about a year. The car has been great so far.. Have taken about three road trips and got amazing mileage on the road.
You will understand that being 70 years old I have owned a lot of different cars. My first a 56 chevy Belair 2 dr 265ci power- pac. I have enjoyed them all with the exception
of a 69 dodge charger 383ci. Some of my favorites: 64 Corvette, 67 Chevelle 396, 72 Olds cutlass, 55 chevy Belair hardtop, 50 merc 4 door flathead v-8,. The Solara will certainly be added to my favorites.
SGT
sgt
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: new member

Postby 1gSE » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Nice line up you got there!

Welcome
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Welcome!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 am

nice! welcome
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Introductions