[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Got a Solara as my first car
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Got a Solara as my first car

Got a Solara as my first car

Postby ChristianBarba » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi my names Chris, I'm a high school senior and I just got a 2006 Solara SE Sport as my first car about a month and a half ago. I love it already. It's Lunar Mist Metallic with the black sport cloth interior. It has a sunroof, 17 inch wheels, and the underbody spoilers. I bought it with 20% tints already on it. I don't plan on doing any heavy mods to it but I'm willing to try a few things. It has a few light scratches but overall the paint is pristine. I already buffed a few out. The front bumper has moderate paint chipping so i might look into having it repainted. The interior is mint. If anyone has any ideas for some starter projects I can do easily please let me know.
2006 Solara SE Sport in Lunar Mist Metallic

Obsessed with detailing
ChristianBarba
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Got a Solara as my first car

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

welcome, and nice car.

start off with small things
HIDS for headlights and fogs
lower it
TRD rear sway bar
TRD Exhaust
Intake. I think Injen makes one for your car.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: Got a Solara as my first car

Postby GzNutz » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 pm

First mod is to take off the lip kit and send it to me. :lol:

The trd rsb is a great first mod.

Welcome to SG!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer