[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2002 Rag Top
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

2002 Rag Top

2002 Rag Top

Postby denebuff » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi People
Just want to say hello have not been here for a while and now I'm on my second Solara, my 2001 Gold coupe had 339K and I decided to set her free. I found this RagTop 2002 with 37K from a older gentleman in Florida that wanted the newer model.
This car is Red as you can see with gray leather interior. the only thing I changed was the head unit, Kenwood-DPX500BT. Would love to hear about the new HID lights if anyone can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Don't know if the link will work.
denebuff
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 2002 Rag Top

Postby crankine3 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Link is dead, come over to facebook and look for several "Solaraguy" related groups to post, things are a little more active there. Though most people there are owners, and only consumers of low cost parts cars.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Introductions