[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - yay! I got it!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

yay! I got it!

yay! I got it!

Postby Xenogear900 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:26 am

Hey, here's my introduction. I am 18 years old now, when I got my license, I got a free car! it was my dad's old Buick LeSabre. It had no A/C, some of the windows didn't work, there was a lot of rust, and if you stepped on the gas too hard, smoke would come out the tailpipe. It would sometimes get upto 120 degrees inside the car, in my high school parking lot. I live in Florida. The car was in bad condition and ate a lot of gas. BUT i didnt care, i was soooo happy to have the car, it was fun to drive, and i felt so cool in it because it was so strong and solid metal. it had a V6 3.8L engine. although it started to die sadly, so i searched and searched for a new car. i liked solaras a lot, i didnt think i was gonna be able to afford one, but i searched and searched and after a few months i found and bought my black 2000 Toyota Solara SE w/ 28k miles. I had it inspected and got a carfax. the car is in "perfect" condition as stated by the Toyota dealership. i love it.
Xenogear900
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: yay! I got it!

Postby fotodad » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:18 pm

Xenogear900 wrote:Hey, here's my introduction. I am 18 years old now i liked solaras a lot, i didnt think i was gonna be able to afford one, but i searched and searched and after a few months i found and bought my black 2000 Toyota Solara SE w/ 28k miles. I had it inspected and got a carfax. the car is in "perfect" condition as stated by the Toyota dealership. i love it.

Welcome to Solara Guy! Wow, eighteen and you've got a 2000 Solara! Sweet.
2004 Solara SLE
Lunar Mist/Graphite
InvisaGuard
20% tinting all around
Michelin Pilot A/S
Sirius/Streamer plug and play satellite radio
a smiling face in the driver's seat!
fotodad
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby happy_aggies » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:43 pm

Welcome! :D
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby WTF?? » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:22 pm

Welcome aboard!!!

Let us know what your future upgrades are and maybe we can help ya
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby midnightsolara » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:33 pm

Definitely keep us posted! I as well am on my way to getting one and will use all the help I can get

Mid
midnightsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SpikedMantis » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:35 pm

Welcome! What part of Florida are you from? Also, is your name in reference to a Square Soft game?
SpikedMantis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

hey

Postby Xenogear900 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:18 am

yeah, i made my username after Squaresoft's Xenogears.

I got a question. My Solara doesnt have a spoiler and i was thinking of getting the custom spoiler from www.thespoilerfactory.com, which has a brake light on it. I already have the brake light console above the back seat. Am i supposed to disconnect the back seat brake light or does it look normal to have 4 brake lights?
Xenogear900
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: hey

Postby WTF?? » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:17 am

Xenogear900 wrote:I already have the brake light console above the back seat. Am i supposed to disconnect the back seat brake light or does it look normal to have 4 brake lights?

Please refer to this thread...
http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

That may help in answering your question. Basically, its up to you on what you do to your car
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??

Return to Introductions