[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Second Solara owner
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Second Solara owner

New Second Solara owner

Postby slingshot » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:29 am

I just bought my second Solara so I guess I've been pretty happy with Toyota. Traded in my white 99 Solara SE V6 for a silver 2004 SLE V6 loaded to the gills. Boy, what a huge step up in safety features, sophisticated electronics, power, and sex appeal! Just had this car one day so far and loving it. I'm amazed at the differences. The 2004 Solara pictures do it no justice. This car looks so much better in person. The NAV system is just so cool too. I didn't feel any drifting to the left on the drive home last night. Hoping it stays that way.
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby fotodad » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:57 am

Congrats on your new purchase!

Seems you are as excited about owning this beautiful car as I am, and I have the drifting-left problem!

Enjoy!
2004 Solara SLE
Lunar Mist/Graphite
InvisaGuard
20% tinting all around
Michelin Pilot A/S
Sirius/Streamer plug and play satellite radio
a smiling face in the driver's seat!
fotodad
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby WTF?? » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:57 am