[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SAN DIEGO, CA Meet-----Sunday, August 22nd
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

SAN DIEGO, CA Meet-----Sunday, August 22nd

Postby TRDCamry » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:24 am

There are 1 or 2 Corollas in Orange County that might be interested in meeting up with you guys to come down. Could you guys let me know what the Southern most place you guys will meet up at before you begin to drive down here is? They're from VVTI.net, and wanna meet up with you guys, but aren't sure yet. So once you have an idea for a meeting place and time for everyone let me know, and I'll relay the message. Just do what's best for you. Only one is really serious and will make an effort to come to you.

Option #1 it is. This means that you guys will have to get here as early as you can. The meeting place will be at a mall on the 15 south. Here's the address:

272 East Via Rancho Parkway ,
Escondido ,
CA 92025

You will take the 5 south all the way down to Oceanside and get off on the 78 East. It is easy to miss, so be careful. Once you hit Oceanside start paying attention. Then take the 78 East all the way until you hit the 15south many miles later. Take the 15 south for about 5 miles and you'll see an exit called Via Rancho Parkway and go East and you'll see the mall on your left. Turn into the mall at that stoplight. Make a left once you're in, and park near the Macaroni Grill. Call me if you don't see me or are lost. I'll PM my phone number to Mike and Milt. See you guys there!

Call me once you've gotten to Oceanside, and I'll get over to the mall!!!
Last edited by TRDCamry on Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRDCamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:26 am

aww shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki that mall my ex works there HAAH LOL
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:35 pm

it's gonna be a long day!! I'll bring my poker chips just in case we get bored :D

Texas Hold'em, anyone?
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby prowlerartist » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:38 pm

Im commin too. Hey milt Ill meet up with you
prowlerartist
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby indiglosolara » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:20 pm

so marks house it is......

milton what time you planning to get there... that way i can meet you guys there also...

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby i20solara02i » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:48 pm

lol i'll be sleeping still :P probably meet up later or something
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TRDCamry » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:53 pm

Bring your chips for sure I'm always down for Hold'em. I won't need to go to the ATM that morning anymore :D Just playin. I don't know where we could play though.

Please try to get me a meeting location if possible for the OC Corolla guys or guy. There might be only one that will come down with you guys.
TRDCamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:46 pm

TRDCamry wrote:Bring your chips for sure I'm always down for Hold'em. I won't need to go to the ATM that morning anymore :D Just playin. I don't know where we could play though.

Please try to get me a meeting location if possible for the OC Corolla guys or guy. There might be only one that will come down with you guys.

To keep it friendly, my friends and I just buy in ($2 or so) for 25 chips and play til there are 2 winners. Top guy gets all the money minus 1 person's buy-in. Second place gets his buy-in back. :D
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:33 pm

xRAVExBoIx wrote:
TRDCamry wrote:Bring your chips for sure I'm always down for Hold'em. I won't need to go to the ATM that morning anymore :D Just playin. I don't know where we could play though.

To keep it friendly, my friends and I just buy in ($2 or so) for 25 chips and play til there are 2 winners. Top guy gets all the money minus 1 person's buy-in. Second place gets his buy-in back. :D

we should do $5 buy in and first gets 75% and second gets $25%

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:49 pm

krawzyazn wrote:
xRAVExBoIx wrote:

we should do $5 buy in and first gets 75% and second gets $25%

Good idea! I have a 300 chipset
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby solaraboy411 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:40 am

The Mad Installa wrote:Im gonna be at Marks house 830ish, Mikes house 8ish, Jonathan be here 730ish, hahhahahaha
\

count me in..... xb style... hehehe
2000 SE I4 Auto - 12/3/01
SOLD - 7/30/04
solaraboy411
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:45 am

i gotta work.... :evil: on sunday
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby cdeez » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:42 am

As of now, count me in. I'm down to roll.
Hey mad installa, I should be getting springs soon, do you think you can help a brotha out for a small fee? Thanks bro.
Hey mark so are we meeting at your house?
cdeez
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:45 am

cdeez wrote:As of now, count me in. I'm down to roll.
Hey mad installa, I should be getting springs soon, do you think you can help a brotha out for a small fee? Thanks bro.
Hey mark so are we meeting at your house?
my pad is down the street from you i'm off of delamo and the 605

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Events