[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Carlisle Show April 23-27, 2003
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Carlisle Show April 23-27, 2003

Carlisle Show April 23-27, 2003

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:36 pm

Solaraconvertable has reccomended this show to me and maybe we can use it as an official meet. He'll be able to give more info on it but he said it was awesome. http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ check it out.
Last edited by Yanks0114 on Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby DavPak » Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:45 am

a friend of mine went to that last year and said it was good. i'll probably go this year.
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby sliver 2 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:27 am

keep us posted wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the scheduled show. I work in a hospital, so gotta paln ahead. Thanx.
sliver 2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SolaraConvertable » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:56 pm

Hey everyone, i was at that show last year and thought it was very good. I think there was like 2000 cars there. I was the only solara though. It would be nice to have a few more this year. The show is May 2-4. Last year i got a hotel and stayed for the weekend, theres no way you can see all those cars in one day. If you want to enter your car, you have to register by April 12th.
SolaraConvertable
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

the Carlisle Show

Postby papaae » Sun May 11, 2003 8:45 am

Guys,
its woth going to this car... there are plenty of cars around, and I was at this past show and go every year.
Of course there are burnout shows, t shirt contests and judging. I only saw two solaras there and I'm entering mine in next time around... Just ask me if you have anyquesitons. I'm pretty knowledege able about the event and even have some pics of it if you want.
The Best Car I've ever owned....
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events