[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Events Forum Post Format: DATE, LOCATION/EVENT
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Events Forum Post Format: DATE, LOCATION/EVENT

Events Forum Post Format: DATE, LOCATION/EVENT

Postby ultramookie » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:29 am

Hi everyone, if possible, can you put the date of the event (if it is an already scheduled one) in the Subject along with the state? Something like this for the subject:

Subject line Examples: DATE, LOCATION/EVENT

[CA 02-12-2003] Some Car Show

Saturday Nov. 1st, 2008 - Chicago, IL meet

Date: April ??? - Dallas, Texas

I think that will help everyone.

Events not in this format will be deleted!
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Re: Events Forum Post Format: DATE, LOCATION/EVENT

Postby zacman94 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

I know that the one I did was in the wrong format, but I do have some questions. Is there a place on here where I can talk to people so I can see if anyone even lives in my area and wants to meet up? I only ask this because I wouldn't want to drive an hour or so, just to find out nobody showed up, because I just planed a meet and nobody could make it or even wanted to come/
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Events