[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NorCal - 3/29 Camry & Solara Cruise/Meet
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

NorCal - 3/29 Camry & Solara Cruise/Meet

NorCal - 3/29 Camry & Solara Cruise/Meet

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:21 pm

Hi guys!

We're doing it again. Come join us in the Bay Area for another SC³ NorCal meet! We will be taking another canyon carving drive up Mt. Hamilton (in San Jose) or another location in the Bay (weather permitting). Details will be sorted out in the coming days. Keep your calendars marked for this driving event and either lunch or dinner. The last event had a good turn out and we had alot of fun. Don't be bashful. Everyone is welcome.

Saturday March 29, 2003
Meet location: TBA

-Ryan
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:41 pm

Hey Ryan, still waiting for a Southern California Meet! :roll:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:30 am

Solara1 wrote:Hey Ryan, still waiting for a Southern California Meet! :roll:

Gonna push it for April since i've been sick recently and am still recovering. Plus we've had a few already since January...where have you been? :roll:
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:36 pm

Hi guys, my name is Ryan from TeamSC³ - Southern California Camry Club. I've decided to open up our canyon run/meet to all the other Toyota owners and enthusiasts in the Bay Area. I have setup several Toyota & Lexus owners event from the past here in Southern California as well as the Bay. I figure since there hasn't been a big event since ATOM2 a couple years ago (I was responsible for ATOM2's location) i've decided to open the meet up and probably get some discussion going for a perhaps ATOM3. I apologize if this is all last minute, but please spread the word!

Here's the tentative details for Saturday:

Saturday March 29, 2003:

Meet location #1:Morning
Union City, CA - Union Landing Shopping Center (Krispy Kreme side)
8AM (will depart parking lot no later than 9:10 AM)
Canyon carving drive to Mt. Hamilton (Livermore side).

Map of canyon run:
(we will start off in Union City via Niles Canyon Road to Hwy 84, and start at the "North End Point" on the map in Livermore towards Mt. Hamilton)

Meet location #2: Lunch
Union City, CA - Tapioca Express
Starting approx 1:30PM (or whenever we arrive back from Mt. Hamilton)
Tapioca Express
1707 Decoto Rd.
Union City, CA 94587
Corner of Alvarado-Niles & Decoto.

Everyone is welcome to come...you can either come with us on the drive or just meet up with us for lunch. It's your choice. It was alot of fun with a huge turn out the first time, expect this time around to be just as fun or better.

**If you are interested in coming, please post a reply with this info just to get a head count or e-mail me your inquiries to admin@teamsc3.com:

1) Name
2) Location
3) Vehicle
4) Attending canyon carve and/or Meet

If you have an FRS radio (Motorola, Cobra or etc) please bring it! Preferably 14 channel 38 sub channel family FRS radios. Our frequency is usually: Channel 10 Sub 5 or Channel 11 Sub 5.

A few rules of ettiquete for everyone's safety...we're gonna do this to enjoy, not to impress others:
1) Drive responsibly (no speeding, cutting people off, tailgating)
2) No revving or burnouts at anytime.
3) No loud music "stereo bumpin".
4) Make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical running order.
5) Fill up your tank before you meet up with us!
**We will not be responsible for wreckless driving...please drive in a safe orderly manner. Use good judgement and behavior.**

Thanks!
Ryan
admin@teamsc3.com
Last edited by Flipside909 on Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:04 pm

Flipside909 wrote:
Solara1 wrote:Hey Ryan, still waiting for a Southern California Meet! :roll:

Gonna push it for April since i've been sick recently and am still recovering. Plus we've had a few already since January...where have you been? :roll:

Ok, next meet close to L.A., I'm there! For sure this time!!! :angel:
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:50 pm

Oh yes, this meet invitation was extended to:

ClubLexus
TundraSolutions
Club4AG
Matrix Owners
Spyderchat
BayCelicas.org
NorCalCelicas.org
Supraforums.com
VVTi.net
2003Corolla.org

Just to name a few. Spread the word!
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:00 pm

Hey Ryan, I heard you are also getting Bubb to make a special appearance with his toyota on 20's! Wooo Woo! :lol:

Dude, I really wanna go! But I have to work extra now due to the war...
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:02 pm

Don't worry Jaime, we'll get a new meet up soon for SoCal.

As for this NorCal meet. You don't necessarily have to go to the 8am meet up spot this coming Saturday. You can always meet up with us for lunch instead at 2pm Tapioca Express in Union City!

Hey Steve (ultra)!!! I know you can spare an hour or two this coming Saturday!!! Same with the rest of you NorCal guys....xyntax, hsakuragi, and etc. I know you Solaraguys wanna meet each other. Theres's gonna be a handful of Solaras at our meet...including a few of our own regular Solaraguys as well.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events