[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara Meet??
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Solara Meet??

Solara Meet??

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:04 pm

Hi Everyone.. i was wondering if any of you solara owners were planning to have another meet. Im a newbie and maybe interested into goin to the meets. im on so cali. i jus read that you had one on 2/28 i was in that area. hopefully maybe on a tues or weds night since that when im free.. if anyone is interested and maybe getting a group together email me @ Kennyha1981@yahoo.com

Thanks Looking forward to meeting all you solara owners, this way u can take a look at my car and see what i got since i haven't been able to post pics. cardomain giving me some trouble uploading some pics.

Ken :D
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Re: Solara Meet??

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:00 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:Hi Everyone.. i was wondering if any of you solara owners were planning to have another meet. Im a newbie and maybe interested into goin to the meets. im on so cali. i jus read that you had one on 2/28 i was in that area. hopefully maybe on a tues or weds night since that when im free.. if anyone is interested and maybe getting a group together email me @ Kennyha1981@yahoo.com

Thanks Looking forward to meeting all you solara owners, this way u can take a look at my car and see what i got since i haven't been able to post pics. cardomain giving me some trouble uploading some pics.

Ken :D

If you want to see more active meets...come to our site. we're gonna have one soon.

www.teamsc3.com
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:15 am

i went to the site. but didn't find anything recent.. most dates i see posted are from 2001 and 2002. do u have anymore links.. i tried using th forum after i registered and it told me i was unable to view it or something like that.. i will try again today.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:26 am

I believe flip is talking about the events section on the actual forum. Like we have section deboted to Events, so does teamsc3, but thier events threads are updated much more

If you post the error msg, maybe we can help
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:27 am

this is the err msg i keep getting can anyone help??

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Peter » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:45 am

check your email, u proabably forgot to activate
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:26 pm

i've already done that.. it still gave me a error.. i tried it again today and did the same... any other reason this can cuase that.. ??
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:29 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:i've already done that.. it still gave me a error.. i tried it again today and did the same... any other reason this can cuase that.. ??

Make sure your cookies are enabled on your browser.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events