[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My HAWAII peeps
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

My HAWAII peeps

My HAWAII peeps

Postby PureNocence » Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:59 pm

Hey guys, how was the meet? Sorry dudes, but 7 in the morning was a bit too early for me, partied a li'l bit too hard Friday night and there was no spank'n way I was getting up @ 6:30 :wink: But hey, I really wanna meet up with you guys, check out some other Solara peeps on this island. So let's set up another meet, I guess preferably on a day where no one has to work or a day where we can all find a time that is reasonable and everyone can come. So lemme know when you guys are available. Weekends I'm free, as I work Mon - Fri. So lemme know, if you guys are free I'm down to meet up this coming weekend, or maybe this Friday after work...lemme know :wink:
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby krook » Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:51 am

heh, you and me too sandy! i couldn't wake up that early either! :lol: AND after the meet go to work? fuggetabouit.... in fact, i overslept and ALMOST was late for work too!

but yea, let's hook up another meet guys. promise i'll be there. :roll:
oh yeah, there's another guy i know of with a solara, but he doesn't cruise on this forum....should i give 'em a heads up?
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Solara808 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:32 pm

Dang guys, slept at 2:30 that night and got up at 4:30 to wash my car to make it all pretty :). Too bad you guys couldnt make it, i really wanted to check out your car especially Sandy. Im cool with another meet, I am free Friday, Saturday i work 8-3 in the morning tho.

-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby PureNocence » Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:53 pm

Yea dude's Friday is cool...I can meet any time after 2:00pm...IS EVERYBODY ELSE FREE? We can meet @ Kakaako again!! :D
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

CONFIRMED

Postby PureNocence » Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:14 pm

A-ite PEEPS it is confirmed...this Friday 4:15ish @ Kakaako...I know Krooked can' t make it cause he works :cry: But maybe he can beg to get off a bit early??? But I'll mos def see the rest of you guys there right!!!!
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events