[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CONFIRM'N
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

CONFIRM'N

CONFIRM'N

Postby PureNocence » Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:56 pm

Hey guys just wanted to confirm for tomorrow,, 4:15ish at Kakaako :D
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Solara808 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:01 pm

Im there! :D

-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:07 pm

you guys live in town don't cha?? :)

i'll see what i can do. my boss was being a prick this week, so maybe i'll just dig out and meet up. :evil:
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PureNocence » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:55 am

krooked Solara wrote:you guys live in town don't cha?? :)

i'll see what i can do. my boss was being a prick this week, so maybe i'll just dig out and meet up. :evil:

Yep yep...come down if ya can dude, that would kewl :D
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NASTY » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:30 am

how did the hawaii meet go?
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PureNocence » Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:08 pm

NASTY wrote:how did the hawaii meet go?

It was great, got to meet some really cool guys and see some sweet rydz 8) lol aside from me having small kine domestics on the phone :oops: lol it was good fun. I think the highlight though was seeing James's turbo'd Solara...that was cool...wish I had *bling bling* :)
PureNocence
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:24 pm

hey guys, you should've called me up (didn't have access to the forum). i didn't leave till Sat night. that's ok, though. it would've been cool to see james' turbo. i may be back to visit in early november (depending on the job situation). maybe we can meet up again then. if i can find access to a scanner, i'll post up pix of last sat's 'micro' meet. -jerold

Return to Events